Rooms and Rates
There are two private guest rooms at Red Hill. Our comfortable guest rooms are tastefully decorated with a mix of vintage antiques (some of which can be purchased) and eclectic finds that have been collected locally and on our travels. Each room has a queen bed, private bath, and private entrance.
The Linda J $110-$145 per night
The Linda J is named after Cindy’s sister. Linda’s influence and style are reflected not only in this room, but throughout the bed and breakfast, including her hand-stitched pillows made from vintage textiles.
The Catherine $120-$155 per night
The Catherine is named after co-owner Renee’s mother. When Catherine comes to visit, this is her room, her home away from home. Decorated in vintage detail, this room is a cozy retreat for sleeping-in.
For your comfort, each room has the following amenities:
- Windows for fresh air and sunlight
- TV, Wi-Fi, Clock Radio, I-Pod Dock
- Hair Dryer
- Plush Bathrobes and Cozy Slippers
- Private Bathroom
- Queen Size Bed
- Private Entrance off Deck
- Sitting Area and Desk
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Additional shuttle service provided – $5.00 per person per trip
- Packed Lunch $5.00 per person
- Check-in time 2:00-5:00 pm unless otherwise arranged in advance.
- Check-out is 11:00 am
- Breakfast will be served between 8:00-9:30 a.m.
- For all reservations, we require 50 percent deposit made via credit card with the balance due on your arrival.
- Cancellations will be honored with a full refund of your deposit less a $25 service fee if received not less than 14 days prior to arrival date.
- Should it be necessary to cancel your reservation within 14 days of your arrival date we will make every effort to re-sell the accommodations. If we are unable to do this you will be charged for the first night’s stay.
- If you cancel your reservation less than 24 hours before arrival time, or do not arrive as scheduled or depart early, you are responsible for entire cost of reservation.
- We accept Master Card and Visa.
- We can accommodate an extra guest where applicable for $25. per night
- Rates are based on double occupancy per room per night plus tax.
- Rates reflect a range from mid-week off-season through peak season weekends.
- Single occupancy rate available
- Unless arrangements are made in advance, we can only allow paid, registered guests at our inn.
- For the comfort and safety of our guests, smoking and burning of incense or candles is not allowed inside the inn. Smoking is allowed on back deck area.
- Discounted rate available for seniors over age 62 and public school teachers.
- We are an adult only bed and breakfast
- We cannot accept pets. If you are traveling with your pet arrangements can be made for pet sitting at a nearby kennel.
- We will attempt to accommodate your special dietary needs. Please indicate such requests at the time of your reservation.
- Preserving the beauty of this historic area is important to us on Red Hill. We are trying to reduce our impact on the environment. Here are some things we are doing to think green.
- We encourage you to re-use towels by only replacing those left on the floor.
- We recycle all cans, bottles, newspapers and other printed material.
- All rooms have ceiling fans, windows and exterior doors with screens to help regulate temperature.
- We cook with local ingredients when available.
- We drink our fresh filtered well water.